Self-esteem heavily impacts the way we live our lives. It affects our work, our relationships, our parenting, and our ability to deal with stress in general.
Low self-esteem can make us feel pessimistic about everything: life, future, and, above all, oneself.
Other indicators of low self-esteem can include:
- Being overly sensitive to criticism
- Chronic indecision and an exaggerated fear of making mistakes
- Fear of saying “No”
- Social withdrawal & lack of social skills
- Eating disorders & self-neglect
- Reluctance to take on challenges
- Lack of trust in one’s own ability and opinion
- Being overly critical of oneself and a lack of self-confidence
- Low motivation
- Feeling incompetent and being dependent on approval of others
In the support group, participants share their experiences, get feedback and support whilst providing support to others. Guided by an experienced facilitator, the group looks at how to build a healthier level of self-esteem.
Thursdays 6:00 – 7:30pm (Central European Summer Time - GMT+2)
This is an ongoing support group, which means that new group members will be joining the group along the way. Being an online group, you can choose to join the conversation via phone or webcam from the comfort of their own home. Places are limited to four participants per session to make sure everyone has the opportunity to be heard.
If you are interested in joining a group, please contact us through the Contact Form to the left.